Monday, July 2, 2012

Day at the Park

Yesterday we spent the day at a nearby parkland area having a picnic lunch with hubby's family. We haven't seen them in ages so it was good to catch up.

The weather was beautiful, and it was great to be outside in the sunshine. We have been stuck inside for the past few days with terrible rainy, cold weather, and I am sure you can imagine what it's like to try and keep a puppy and toddler entertained inside for more then a day. My little family has also been dealing with the dreaded flu, which on top of the miserable weather has been a nightmare. 

Any who, although yesterday was draining and I felt like death at the end of the day, it was nice!









I hope you all had wonderful weekends :)

2 comments:

Rita said...

Glad you got a break from the rain the flu. May you all stay well and happy. :)

Serena Lewis said...

Loved all the pics!!! Mikayla is SO cute!!! I'm dealing with the flu now...no fun! :( I hope you all feel 100% soon.

Love,
Mum xo