Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh so good!

I have been obsessed with making these delicious fruity ice drinks lately. They are so quick and easy, and so many variations you can try out to suit your own taste.


The one pictured above is one of my raspberry, watermelon and lemon creations. I have also made pineapple and passion fruit which was just as good.


Fruity Ice Drink Recipe -

My star Rating: 4/5
Time: 5 mins
Expense: Low
Makes: 2 drinks
Difficulty: Easy Peasy


Ingredients -

1 cup ice
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup watermelon
Lemon Juice (half of 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon castor sugar
1/2 can of lemonade


Method -
  1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
  2. Pour into glasses and ENJOY!

*Remember you can chop and change the type of fruit you use*



3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh that looks good! I just made my first ice smoothie drink in ages yesterday! LOL! I used frozen fruit so they are like the ice cubes. Yummy! :)

Serena Lewis said...

YUM!!! I think I'll be having lots of these in summer. :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Michelle,
Wow, I can use one of those right now! LOL
Sounds yummy and easy .
Hugs and thanks for sharing.
I just uploaded some New Art to my blog if you would like to visit and leave a comment.